Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Aida Kurtovic, LLB, LLM, CEO of Partnership in Health
- Damir Lalicic, project coordinator, Partnership in Health
Sources of information
- WHO HIV Fact Sheet: https://cfs.hivci.org/country-factsheet.html
- Bosnia and Herzegovina Law and Policy Analytics (UNAIDS): http://lawsandpolicies.unaids.org/country?id=BIH&lan=en
- World Self Testing Status (WHO): https://www.who.int/hiv/topics/self-testing/HIVST-policy_map-jul2019-a.png?ua=1
Situation with HIVST in the country
Are HIV self-testing kits registered in the country?
What type of tests?
Sales to the country
How many HIV self-testing kits are conducted per year?
Does the protocol for HIV testing include HIV self-testing?
Algorithm of actions after receiving HIV + self-test result
Whether HIV self-testing kits are sold in a pharmacy?
15 BAM (less 10 USD)
Whether HIV self-testing kits are sold online?
Projects in the country (last 3 years)
Country studies (last 3 years)
Information and media campaigns to promote HIV self-testing (last 3 years)
Project Plans / Campaigns / HIV self-testing studies 2021 and beyond